Geobrasil, Other/Just Looking in Milwaukee, WI

Is there (in this market) the ability of buying with $0.00 down with a VA loan. Married with child on the

Asked by Geobrasil, Milwaukee, WI Thu Aug 20, 2009

way, single income family, but need to live in the city of Milwaukee as I work for the city.

Answers

4
Absolutely. There is a VA funding fee, unless you are a disabled vet. Either you or the seller can pay the fee, as well as closing costs.
A GREAT WAY TO START. BUT HURRY, unless the gvt. extends the $8,000 credit, you must have an offer in place and be closed by Nov. 30, 2009.
Us Realtors(R) pay for a lobbist to work on all manner of R.E. that is good for the homeowner. We are working on extending the $8,000 credit. State Wise, we work with federal and state governments, attending ourselves, to try to curb spending and lowering property taxes. Some very bad bills have been proposed over the years and we have been very successful in saving tax deductions, interest deductions, state sales tax.
Check out a great starter home: All brick, so no outside maintenance, updated interior ... lower level huge family room with gas fireplace ... 3 bedrooms ... actually could serve as 2 master bedroom. Address: 3453 N. 80th, MilwWI. 53222 ... adjacent to Wauwatosa ... beautiful area, close to downtown. YOU can pull it up on the internet ... go to http://WWW.REALTOR.COM (use lower case) enter MLS NO. 1073141. ($158,000 .. they paid $168,000 3-4 years ago)
I also have another you might want to check out: 2962 S. Kinnickinnic Av., in the Bayview Area .. $153,900.00 Fully renovated and finished off by an interior decorator. 4 BR, 1-1/2 Baths, Country sized-LR, DR, KITCHEN AND foyer that can serve as a sitting room, office space, computer space. It is also possible to remove the wall of one bedroom and make a HUMONGUS MASTER BR .. we have a bldgr. confirm that this could be done. House next to this one has also been extensively renovated ... it was in foreclosure when bought and looks great. Close to eating, shopping, lots of events, plays, newer library .. Log into same site and for a quick login use MLS no. 1078701.
BY THE WAY, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BOTH PART OF A TEAM ... AND WE ARE "ACCREDITED BUYER REPRESENTATIVES". Anyone can repr. you, if you ask, but we have gone through educational courses to learn how best to service our clients. (the old method meant we worked for the seller and not the buyer and most buyers did not know this) SO, long story short, we negotiate for you and make suggestions that we could not if working for the seller.
If you would like to contact us, call Donna Bell (Broker/Owner) or Dick Bell, V.P. & Salesperson at 262-695-5744.
Or just reply back.

GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES TOWARD BECOME A HOME OWNER.
Yes you can purchase a home VA with no money down. The only issue you may have is if you are looking at a home that might need some work. VA will not approve a loan on a home that needs work. However in this market there are many homes that might work for you. I have one listed right now that is in great shape and it is only listed for 89,900 it is an all brick home 3 bedrooms and 1 bath and it even has central air. I would be happy to show you this home. Chcek it out on my web site I have plenty of oictures of the inside.
Web Reference: http://www.debbyrealtor.com

Yes, you can buy a home in this market with no money down, using a VA loan. You can check the web address below for info on eligibility requirements and loan limits. Please let me know if you would like a list of available listings in Milwaukee emailed to you, or if you have any other questions.
Web Reference: http://www.homeloans.va.gov
Absolutely. A VA loan is a very strong financing option. Always has been. To factor your available payment, take about 30% of your gross monthly income. That is a good place to start. You can also have a seller pay up to 4% in closing costs. In a perfect scenario, you can walk into a closing with a pen to sign and leave with a home.

Let me know if you have any questions about VA financing.
Luke Allison
Bank of America Home Loans
828-777-8828
luke.allison@bankofamerica.com