Market Conditions in 85331>Question Details

Sheryl, Home Buyer in Fenner, NY

Is there decent rental potential - short term or long term in Cave Creek?

Asked by Sheryl, Fenner, NY Wed Aug 19, 2009

Answers

4
If you can describe more in detail what you are looking for I might be able to help you find what you need. Feel free to contact me directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
I live, work and play in the Cave Creek area. There are plenty of long term rentals as well as short term (seasonal-fully furnished) rentals in and around the Cave Creek/Carefree area. Many of them are within walking distance to shopping, entertainment, restaurants and golf. There is also rentals with horse property, so saddle up and ride on into town. Linda Skartvedt, Realtor, GRI
Sheryl,
There are many rental opportunities in this area.
Get in touch with Martha Arnold. She lives and works in Cave Creek and has been selling real estate in the area since the dawn of time.
Her email is marnold@aol.com and her phone number is 480-488-2400.
She's a good agent and a great source of knowledge for you.
Sheryl,

I work have worked with many buyers in the area! I think if you purchase a home for a great price there are clients that would like to rent out there!

I think you may attract vacation rentals on sites such as VRBO.com. A full time rental is an option however there are renters attracted to that area! If your south of Carefree HWY it is easier to get to freeways if they have to transit to Phoenix or Scottsdale.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions! I have a complete list of homes available upon your request!

Lucinda Tkach
lucindat@windermere.com