Archie, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

Is there any land I may buy to build home at Ciega Village?

Asked by Archie, Clearwater, FL Fri Feb 15, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Clearwater/sold/3747550-…

Answers

4
Yes there are lots available. I just completed a lot purchase and worked with the builder. The home is under construction now. Please contact me as we would love to help
Hi Archie --

The link with your question is for a property that has been sold. There won't be a button or a link to a listing agent for a property that is not available on the market. If it says "Public Record" that means the listing is just informational.

I don't believe there are any build-able lots in Ciega Village. Pinellas County is pretty much built out, and has been for years. From time to time, a person who has a dividable lot will put it on the market, or, more often, a house that is in such poor shape is sold with the intention of it being a tear-down.

A search of the entire zip code 33762 shows only 3 listings for land; a $1.5M commercial span on Ulmerton, and two lots which could be used for residential, described as "perfect for a manufactured home for rental" and "long term investment potential" due to proximity to property purchased by the St. Petersburg Clearwater Airport. Probably not what you want.

I'd be happy to provide additional assistance.

Best wishes in your search.

Elaine
Where is the yellow button in which i can click to find the agent listtings?
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager