Katharyn Hen…, Home Seller in Brooklyn, NY

Is there a website where I can find the amount certain apartments sold for in 2007?

Asked by Katharyn Henson, Brooklyn, NY Sat Nov 6, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


If you have the address or the name of the owner, you can look it up in the New York City register known as ACRIS. This is the definitive resource.


Property Shark is probably easier to use. I have a subscription to PS so I don't know how much info you can get from that site for free, but it's a great site.

Karla Harby, VP
Charles Rutenberg Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 8, 2010
Any local agent can help you with the information needed, or try a Google search, or try property shark, etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 7, 2010
Dear Katharyn:

You can check out http://www.PropertyShark.com or give me a call, I would be more than happy to do some research for you (no cost or obligation).

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 7, 2010
Hi katharyn, you can check Zillow.com Type address and zip code will help with your search! You can also seach Department of Finance.

Good Luck

Annamaria Diangelo
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer