Tarak, Real Estate Pro in Penns Grove, NJ

Is there a homeowners association in this developement?

Asked by Tarak, Penns Grove, NJ Mon Jul 8, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Virginia_Beach/sold/321…

Answers

7
Hi Tarak,
Yes, there is a homeowners association for this neighborhood, Courthouse Estates and I'm attaching you a link for them.
I see 9 houses available for sale in there right now just waiting for an offer. :)
Best, KK German, Wainwright real Estate
We just closed on a property on this street!!! There was actually two fees paid monthly. The market is pretty active in VB. Call me if you want more info! My cell is 757-642-0118
Dear Tarak,
Yes, there is an association fee at this property. If you are interested in looking at this house please, contact me 757-753-5973 Marc
It depends on which neighborhood your buying in, but anywhere between $40-$55 is the average on MOST of the homes.
At this time there are 14 homes for sale in COURTHOUSE ESTATES!!!! The surrounding neighborhoods are also very nice and may offer you some prime choices to choose from. Contact me if you would like me to email you a list of all the homes. Thanks for the question.

Kevin Monette, REALTOR®, ABR®, SFR®
2012 Circle of Excellence Winner
ABR® = Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation
SFR® = Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification
William E. Wood At The Mall
Cell # 757-735-2628
Fax # 757-473-0187
That particular house is in Courthouse Estates. The Multiple Listing Service indicates that there is property owner's association fee. So the answer would be yes.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else and feel free to visit my website http://(www.andrewnchristie.com) to find current listings. You can even setup a listing alert to let you know when new properties that match your criteria come on the market. It can be a great advantage in this hot market!

--
Andrew Christie
Realtor/Investor/CDPE
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Exit Realty Central
Mobile: 757-301-0791
Office: 757-466-1009
Fax: 757-466-3694
andrewnchristie@gmail.com
http://www.andrewnchristie.com
Hi, I'm sorry if I got your hopes up as a potential buyer. I am a processor at a mortgage company and I was just trying to get the name of the homeowern's association for the borrower. I spoke with the husband and he told me his wife handles all of that but she was out:) If you know the name of the association I would really appreciate it. Thanks Tara Kelly
Flag Mon Jul 8, 2013
Yes, Courthouse Estates does have a Homeowners Association. Approximately $42.00 a month.
Is there something you would like to view?

Linda Reinhold, Assist2Sell, 757-427-9191
Hi Tarak,

There is, and they actually range from $22-$100 but most of them are in the mid $40 range.

Give me a call if I can help you with anything else.