scott, Other/Just Looking in 11212

Is there a graph or stats that shows the average listing price and/or median sales price for just townhouses or brownstones in Brooklyn?

Asked by scott, 11212 Sat Nov 2, 2013

Answers

2
Keep in mind that prices do vary by exact location, size, condition, schools, etc., therefore such information is not really in your best if looking to buy/sell; rather work with an agent who can provide a cma, comparative market analysis for the specific area/property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Good morning Scott,

Unfortunately, no. Brownstone type buildings and townhomes not only vary in size, they are in different neighborhoods which makes them vary in price also. It would be extremely unfair to put this type of house on a scale due to these two factors, which would be slightly misleading to the public.

There was an article put out by "The Real Deal" that might be of interest:

http://therealdeal.com/issues_articles/brooklyn-brownstones-…

If you are in the market for a brownstone, I have sold quite a few of them throughout the years and know the various neighborhoods throughout Brooklyn. I grew up here... It is my home.

give me a call anytime: 212.300.3919

Happy Hunting Scott!

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Realty Empire
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
M: (212) 300-3919
O: (718) 954 8400
F: (347) 587-2828
lukenyc@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013