Dianeand777, Home Buyer in Branford, CT

Is there a good market in Branford for single family 3 bedroom home rentals? We would prefer not to sell.

Asked by Dianeand777, Branford, CT Tue May 24, 2011

Answers

3
Hi Diane! Yes, there are many calls to real estate offices these days looking for rentals. Three bedroom homes are especially sought after. I am a local agent at Weichert Realtors, Shoreline Properties here in Branford. I am somewhat familiar with your home and would like to assist you in finding a solid renter. I believe the first aspect of renting your home would be to determine what your needs would be as far as a potential rental term, comparative rental prices in the nearby area, and how you would like to proceed as far as listing/advertising the rental, handling the lease provisions, etc. I would be honored to assist you with this endeavor. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me on my cell (203)464-0806. I hope to hear from you soon!
Bethany Parks
Weichert Realtors, Shoreline Properties
Hi Diane,

Yes,I have been working with a lot of Rental clients that have been looking for single family homes. I am a Branford Resident and Full Time Realtor, feel free to contact me at 203-859-8022.
Yes, Diane! There are currently 23, 3 bedroom rentals available in Branford for both condos and single families. Ranging in price of $1000 a month to $44,000 a month for summer rentals! Hope this helps!