Enature45, Home Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA

Is the property in Princess High School District?

Asked by Enature45, Virginia Beach, VA Thu May 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Virginia_Beach/sold/216…

Answers

6
This property is in the Bayside school district, however there are many homes for sale in the Princess Anne High School district and I would be happy to show you houses in that district. I am a lifelong resident of Va Beach and I am very familiar with the area and the school districts. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
If you child is an IB student or wants to take ROTC or if the are classes at PA not at Bayside then your child can attend PA
PA is ranked 122 -22,000 public school in country cox's rated 2,500 -22,000
Flag Tue Dec 16, 2014
There are many homes for sale is the Princess Anne High School district. I can email you a list of the ones for sale and set us up to see the ones you like.
Contact me and we can get a good game plan together. Thanks for the question.

Kevin Monette, REALTOR®, ABR®, SFR®
2012 Circle of Excellence Winner
ABR® = Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation
SFR® = Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification
William E. Wood At The Mall
Cell # 757-735-2628
Fax # 757-473-0187
True enough, this property is in the Bayside school district. Did you need any further help in purchasing a home in the Princess Anne High School district?
If so, I am here to help you in any way I can.

Vicki Woody
Long & Foster Realtors
757-685-3842
vicki@vickiwoody.com
Web Reference: http://www.vickiwoody.com
This house sold in September of 2012 and was a bank foreclosure. meant to mention that in my original answer.
Flag Thu May 9, 2013
The Virginia Beach Schools website school locator site indicates this home is in the Bayside High School District. A link to the school locator can be found on my website.
As you have already seen the High school for this property is Bayside high school. However this property has already sold. I would be happy to send you a list of homes currently available. Feel free to call or email me anytime. Erica Smith
757-450-3019
Ericasmith47@gmail.com
The school district that this property is located in is Bayside School District.