wnli82, Home Buyer in Corona, CA

Is the condo at 1816 SW 18th Ave #3 still available?

Asked by wnli82, Corona, CA Mon Jan 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3089150897-1816-SW-18th-Ave-3…

Answers

5
Available and waiting for a new owner. I like this location because you can get a little more for your money, since it is not in the thick of things. Easy walkability.
As the others have said, the condo is available. Ive been thru a few units in this building and they are very nice. Location is a little out of the way, as it backs up to the West Hills on a dead end street and feels a little removed from downtown.
When shopping for a condo, in addition to price you'll want to consider property taxes and home owner association dues (HOA's). For this unit taxes are $3529 annually and HOA dues are $261 monthly. This will add $560 to your monthly mortgage.
HOA dues often cover monthly expenses such as water, garbage & property insurance and the additional monies are held by the association for big maintenance items - roofs, siding, paint etc . . .

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have regarding condo living.

Diane Moreau
Hello, I just looked that one up for you. Yes, it is still an Active listing. One thing to note is that this property would need to be purchased by someone wanting to occupy it themselves. The reason is that the complex it is in has reached the maximum number allowed rental units. If you would like more info or if I can help you find what you are looking for I would be happy to help. You can reach me at the number below or by emailing me at canifax@gmail.com

Richard Canifax, Principal Broker

http://www.Agent4Oregon.com
Fax: 1+ 888-270-0716
Yes, the MLS still shows it as an active listing. Just a point of interest, however, is that the agent remarks indicate that it must be purchased as owner occupied. No investor purchasers are allowed at this time as there is a rental cap which has been met.
Yes, shows available on the RMLS