wnli82, Home Buyer in Corona, CA

Is the APT. at 14620 NE 32nd St #F12 still for sale? If yes, does buyer has to occupy it? or can it be a rental?

Asked by wnli82, Corona, CA Fri Feb 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3102371146-14620-NE-32nd-St-F…

Answers

4
How much can I Rent a 2 or 3 bedroom for or do I have to buy it???
Hi Tammy,
Rental properties in Bellevue vary depending on the location and type of home (single family, condo, apartment, etc.). There are several 2 and 3 bedroom rental properties currently available in Bellevue at a variety of price points. Feel free to reach out if you would like me to run a search with your specific needs in mind. I'm happy to help!
Flag Sat Oct 4, 2014
Greetings! The unit you are inquiring about is in the Bellevue Manor complex which does not have a rental cap. However, it is 60% rentals which could impact your ability to get a loan for a unit in the complex. Currently there isn't anything available in Bellevue Manor.

There is an adjacent complex with two units for sale that also does not have a rental cap... A two-bed for $135k and a 1-bed for $120k. The location is great! Basically across the street from Microsoft.

Please let me know if I can show you these units, or put you on a 'watch-list' for the Bellevue Manor complex.

Many thanks!
Sarah Jullion

505 106th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
425.736.2203
Web Reference: http://www.sarahjullion.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013
Hello wnli82,

This property's MLS status is currently "pending, back up requested." It doesn't state if it can be purchased as a rental property, but that is something that can easily be found out from the listing agent if you would like to know.

If you want to get that information I can make an inquiry with the listing agent ASAP. Feel free to contact me by phone or email.

Michael Copeland, REALTOR®
425-213-8124
Michael@mbcopeland.com
That property is already pending. When properties are a great deal in Bellevue there are usually multiple offers within hours of the property reaching mls, often times sold before many syndication sites even begin to publish. If your serious about getting a great deal on an investment property my team can get you access to a weekly best buys list including coming soon and unadvertised properties.