bwevers, Other/Just Looking in Buckeye, AZ

Is that HOA per month or year?

Asked by bwevers, Buckeye, AZ Sat Apr 13, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3113817309-14870-W-Encanto-Bl…

Answers

8
Edith Karoline Jasser’s answer
In general the monthly assessment fees for condos and or townhouses in a community with pool etc.
is monthly, it says that the assessments include sewer, water, trash, and pool and exercise facility.
I strongly suggest to you if you are interested in buying property to work with a local Realtor, your personal Buyers Agent, who will get you all the information you need for each and every property you
may be interested in, will find properties that fit your needs and price range an size, arrange showings and accompany your, and once your want to make an offer will provide you with a market evaluation for the property in question so that you can see what similar properties have sold for recently etc. and your buyers agent will also take care of negotiations of price and terms and guide you through the entire process making your that the financial side Loan, down payment etc. are all taken care of as well.

Buyers Agents are usually free to the buyers as for listings of brokerages, the buyers agent and his
brokerage will be paid at the closing table by the seller's side. If you like to find out more about all the
advantages to work with a buyers agent, feel free to e-mail me and I gladly send you details, if you need the recommendation of a local Realtor and can do that for you as well. Just let me know....
Edith - EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
BWevers,

Most of the info is correct. The HOA is monthly at $238.32 per month. It includes Common area (including the entry gate), pool,exterior building and roof maintenance. Also includes Trash, water and insurance for the buildings from the drywall out. It is a condo. This particular model is all on the 2nd floor with a 1 car garage down. I have sold a couple of these condos and happen to know a very nice lady that lives in one of the units... I call her Mom.

If you need help give me a call.... Todd 623-256-7949
Apologies everyone. I have a listing in Estrella and incorrectly thought the question was about my listing. Charlie is correct and I was incorrect. Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

Curt
The home is not Estrella it is north of the I-10 and yes it is a monthly charge. The HOA is not open to check with until Monday.

Please contact me at 623-680-1222 if I can be of any help.

Charlie Schmidt

Realty One Group
This property is NOT in Estrella (formerly Estrella Mountain Ranch).

The HOA is professionally managed by AAM LLC.
They are closed on the weekend, but I can check with them on Monday to see what is included with the HOA dues. Most Townhouse HOA dues are paid monthly.

Hope this helps :)

Any other questions, feel free to call anytime...
Jeff Vogt, PRO-formance Realty Concepts
602-321-7225
This is a quarterly HOA fee. Contrary to the answers below, it does not include water, sewer, or garbage collection which are supplied by the City of Goodyear for a separate fee. The HOA includes access to the community pool, which is fantastic, including water slides and an area for smaller children. It also includes access to the community workout facility. Please see http://www.lifeinestrella.com. It has all information regarding the amenities. There is a very nice golf club in Estrella Mountain Ranch also which is also outside of the HOA fees. Front landscape maintenance is also homeowner responsibility. However, all common areas are maintained impeccably by the HOA.

Thanks, and please ask more questions!

Curt Dean 602-316-6790
A recent sold property shows the HOA fee is 238.32 monthly this includes water, sewer , garbage collection, front yard maintenance, common areas maintenance.

If you need more information please contact Charlie at 623-546-5989 or 623-690-1222 Realty One Group

This is a townhouse.. There are other community features pool, fitness center, spa, sport court, and children's play are
Monthly, but it also includes water, sewer and trash. If you need any more info please contact our Goodyear office at 623.728.1477