Guy Zumpano, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

Is price negotable,what is hoa?

Asked by Guy Zumpano, Washington, PA Sat Dec 1, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3099802413-240-Fair-Meadow-Dr…

Answers

5
Sales price is only one part of a real estate offer. The sellers net can be the same for different sales prices. You never know until you present the offer. One of many important parts is proof that the offer is real. I have seen sellers take offers 10,000 and 17,000 less because the offer was presented by me with the right conditions acceptable to the sellers. So if you are serious about buying a home, then lets get to work putting an offer together that you and the seller will be happy with. Benny Smith 412-498-7868, benny@buyahomenow.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
HOA stands for Home Owners Association and this particular HOA's monthly dues are $240 which does include the water and sewer usage, and the maintenance of the subdivision, etc as mentioned by other Realtors sharing their expertise. Another extremely important expense many Home Owner Associations do procure is the HOA's reserve fund set up to cover future expenses such as painting or roofing. This property is a condominium which means the owners own and/or have 'shares' to the entire subdivision and have access to the community's common grounds in addition to the interior of their unit. Therefore the expense of the upkeep of the community and the exterior of all the units is the HOA . If you are looking for a maintenance free community this is a great choice. My In-laws choose to purchase a place here and are very happy with their decision. There are other condominium communities nearby very similar to this one and also developed by the same builder that I would be happy to show that do have properties available to purchase at this time.
Happy House-Hunting,

Chris Opfer
ChrisO@kw.com
724-986-7693
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
the price is always negotiable, will the offer accepted is another question. A good Realtor on your side representing you and only you the buyer will be a great asset to you, and free if you are offering on a property that is listed with another brokerage. So find a good Realtor, commit to that Realtor and he or she will get you all questions answered and also make sure that you consider items you may not even think about on your own. Do not do this alone

If you need recommendations for a good Realtor in your area get back to me anytime happy to make some good recommendations.

Sincerely yours,
Edith Karoline Jasser YourRealtor4Life
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
@Properties
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4life
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Guy,
The hoa dues are $240 per month which includes water, sewage, garbage, lawncare, snow removal, mine subsidence insurance, pool & clubhouse. Price is almost always negotiable. As luck would have it, there was an offer accepted offer this one a couple days ago and there are no others currently available. If this is something like what you would be interested in, let me know and I will set up an auto-search to notify you whenever others become available.
Rick Yoder
Keller Williams Real Estate Professionals
rick.yoder@kw.com
724-678-0422
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Home Owners Association -
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012