natewheels, Home Owner in Jacksonville, FL

Is $95 per sq. ft. a reasonable expectation to have for an appraisal of a 2600 square foot property in the Greenland Road area?

Asked by natewheels, Jacksonville, FL Wed Feb 13, 2013

This question was asked from…

Nate, I am a Remax Realtor and a state certified residential real estate appraiser. Your question does not give enough information to answer it correctly. In todays market, it is very hard to determine. The neighborhood in the Greenland area determine what your looking for. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
Don Price USN-RET
Remax Specialist
Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser
HI Nate, Please email me the address of the home you are asking about and I will do some extensive research on it and give you an answer to your question quickly.
I look forward to hearing from you,
David Elian, REALTOR
Hi Nathan, Current AVM for that property is in the $231-$250k area so you're right around the top end at $95 per. Shoot your email address my way and I'll send the report your way. Have a Great Day
Nate, I sent you an email direct to your gmail account in this regard. .. Would love to help, call if you need me. Same email and same number as before!
Holly Hayes
Your question has too many variables to give you a correct answer. One would need to walk the home to give you a true estimate of the property value, . Call me and I would be glad to help you determine if the value is right for the area. The link below might help some.Call me and lets talk about it,
If the house is a "pit", 40 years old and needing updating; NO! that may not be adequate.
If it has been updated, well cared-for, great curb appeal, and meets YOUR needs; then it might be a bargain.

This is why we look at a lot of details besides $$/sqft.

Have your Realtor do a CMA.