There are 4 things we like to discuss with our potential clients after we make sure you have a understanding of what exactly it means to have an agent working on your behalf.
1. What would it look to sell your home? We have a flat fee option as well as traditional listing options. We walk you through your revenue versus your costs so you can see the complete picture.
2. What about a lease option? A lease option is something that is becoming more and more popular and gives the seller some security. A tenant puts down an amount of the purchase price and leases it for a predetermined time period. At the end of that lease term, the tenant can chose to buy the house at the price agreed upon at the beginning of the lease, they can renew their option, or end their lease. But it gives you time as the seller to have options.
3. We can help you rent your property, we have extensive background check process and help with all of the ins and outs of being a landlord.
4. We will help you review selling, lease options, and renting and then we will allow you to decide what is the best choice for you and your family.
Please feel free to check out our website: http://www.paramountrealtysolutions.com
You will find helpful resources and some of the marketing we have available to find the best solution for your situation.
If you have questions feel free to call,
The first few questions that come to mind are:
(1) If you sell, where will you go?
(2) Will you buy or rent?
(3) What is your equity position on your current home?
(4) Why are you considering selling?
(5) What is the condition of your current home?
(6) Are you motivated or just "testing the market"?
(7) If you rent your house, see #2?
(8) Have you already spoken with a lender to determine if you can even buy if you rent your current house?
Your best bet would be to interview several Realtors, so that both parties can gauge their level of comfort with the other. Keeping things superficial and asking questions through internet web sites is a start, but not the answer to developing a business plan and seriously moving forward.
I am a very focused and determined Realtor and dedicated to my clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I give them that level of service because they deserve it and they are as eqaully committed to me. It's a little intense, but then again, I'm handling millions of dollars of transactions a year, in some cases, a lifetime of savings to some people. Anything less than intense and dedicated, just wouldn't be fair to my clients.
Let me know if you would like an honest evaluation of your home and your situation. I have a lot of appointments this week, but thankfully, there are 24 hours in a day and I always leave a few hours free for sleep, but sleep is overrated, especially if I am making time for clients (lol)!
Have a great day!
NMLS # 6395
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
You mentioned you did not have to sell but your home would be a good rental property, so I am thinking you a planning to make a change, it might be a good idea to speak with a local agent.
If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call. I will be glad to help in anyway.
Coldwell Banker HPW
I agree with Linda Morris--if you are either downsizing or "upsizing" and you need to sell in order to do that, then sell. The market is coming back though prices were stronger at the height of the Spring market. It also depends on location as in some locations, it is definitely a seller's market and there are multiple offers.
Good luck with your decision.
Vivian Olkin, aka CrazyViv
If you would like a free market analysis, please email or call me! Lindamorris@kw.com or 919.218.8973. I would love to help you!