Market Conditions in 77008>Question Details

Missjo, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Is it wise to buy a house the heights 77008 2400 sqft price 379,000 House is new construction 4 story Sending more info concern lots of new bldging?

Asked by Missjo, Houston, TX Thu Nov 29, 2012

Answers

8
Darby Grimmett’s answer
The Heights is HOT! We personally invest in the area and as a REALTOR help buyers and sellers in The Heights. With that said, there are many subsections within The Heights so to speak. With an appraiser on staff, we are able to determine the very best comparables to give a pretty strong price point for any given property. I realize this post was back in November but if you are still interested give me a call.

Darby Grimmett
KW The Woodlands
936-827-9217
Its interesting to see that this along with other "hot" areas of Houston. It is a pretty good area but so are the Montrose. Really the best thing to do is see what your must haves are and then work with a realtor to realize those aims.

Saul Carrillo
832-527-2268 saul.carrillo@carringtonres.com
3333 Alabama, Suite 125
Houston, Tx 77098
License No. 0573768 Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate (US), LLC
http://www.CarringtonRealEstate.com
Hi Miss Jo,

Houston is one of the hottest real estate markets in the country right now, and the Heights is one of the hottest markets in Houston. Without more information about that specific property I don't think any agent can give you a definitive answer about the price, but it sounds like it's right in alignment with many of the other properties in the area.

Nasyim Segal, Broker Associate
Boulevard Realty
http://www.SegalRE.com
Web Reference: http://www.SegalRE.com
If you're still in your search mode, I would be happy to help you. I work for Keller Williams Metropolitan and I specialize in the Heights and local area.

E-mail to mrogersrealtor@gmail.com or call 713-377-3314.
Before you buy a 4 story home think about day to day vertical living. Its great to have a rooftop terrace and a view of downtown but you have to think about the reality of going up and down the steps constantly. Maybe its great exercise but just be sure before you buy.
Good Afternoon Miss Jo,

Based on a quick CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of the area and the recent Townhomes that have Sold....This is a reasonable price point. The Averages are actually a bit more so I think that it would be worth investigating a bit further.

I am quite familiar with this Builder and have Sold several of their properties over the last couple of years. My clients have been very pleased with the level of quality and service after the sale.

Please call me directly at: 832-549-5422 and I will be happy to go over some of my findings in detail.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Warmest Regards,

Patrici M. Fleming
Patricia Fleming Realty Group, LLC
832-549-5422
pattif@aim4cash.com
Timber Grove and Ashland Heights both have 4 stories in this price range. Ashland Heights is a little pricier, but depending on the upgrades and the builder, this price is still in the reasonable range. Buyer representation costs you nothing, so feel free to call me if you would like to discuss the specific property you are interested in. 281-798-4100
Sounds like a great deal, however I cannot comment without getting more information where the house is situated before I can comment on the price. Please e-mail me.