Windynguyen8…, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

Is it in Gilbert?

Asked by Windynguyen8888, San Jose, CA Thu Aug 21, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3160349360-Plan-2025-in-La-Al…

Answers

1
Hi Windynguyen8888,

Yes, this property is a new build in Gilbert, AZ. The home builder is KB Home, and the actual location is 460 N. Ranger Trail (on Power Rd., north of Elliot). There are 4 different floor plans in this community, with prices starting at $189,900. Please click on the link below for additional information about the homes and the community.

If this is the type of home you are looking for, the only suggestion I would make is to have a real estate agent go with you when you first visit the property. If you do not, you will have absolutely no representation in the transaction, so if things come up during construction, etc. you are on your own to deal with them. Having a real estate agent represent you can help resolve a number of issues that might come up, and best of all, it's completely free to you - Yes, it does not cost you a thing to have an agent represent you. I can explain this in more detail if you are interested.

Feel free to contact me with any additional questions, or if you would like to look at this community, or any other community in the surrounding area that meets your needs. I would also be more than happy to send you additional information as well.