inom_god, Home Seller in Twin Falls, ID

Is it good time to sell a home in today's market?

Asked by inom_god, Twin Falls, ID Mon Oct 21, 2013

Answers

11
Today's market is a good one to sell in. With the new year here it is even a better time to sell. However, everyone's situation and goals are unique. I would be more than happy to discuss with you further if now is the right time to sell for you.

Jeremy Orton
http://www.realestatetwinfalls.com
Yes this is a good time to sell, and also purchase new. Interest rates are at historical lows, buyers realize they can get so much more house for their max monthly payments. Home values in Idaho are up, but still have a ways to go before they reach what would be considered normal. Best of luck to you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
I agree with the rest of the replies. Inventory in the Twin Falls market is low. Making this a great time to place your home on the market. Rates are still attractive and buyers are eager to find a home before rates increase. For more information feel free to visit http://cesar.househuntersoftwinfalls.com/home-valuation/ for a free and quick online estimate of your homes worth.
But I do recommend you contacting a local agent, as myself, to get better understanding of your particular situation and needs.
Any time is a good time! However, there are some factors that come into play such as - what you owe on your mortgage, are you behind in payments and what your motivation to sell is. The interest rates are still at an all time low, thereby promoting a great reason to buy and a great reason to sell! If you are wanting to move up or move down or just move, now is a good time. When you interview an agent to list your home, make sure that their marketing plan is something that you review. Each agent has their own way of getting a home sold, so you, as the seller, have the option to choose which person matches your needs the best. I am glad to share with you what we do to assist a seller in getting their home sold! As a REALTOR, I strive to offer our clients and customers options that best fit their needs. If you would like to get a no cost Market analysis to see what your home could potentially sell for in today's market, please give me a call at 208-221-9341 or shoot me a text! You can also email me at pennyfisher56@gmail.com. Good luck and look forward to helping you in anyway I can.
It's a great time to sell a home in Twin Falls. But it also depends when you bought you current home. If you would like me to check out your home, please let me know. Kind Regards, Stan Tobiason, REALTOR, Gem State Realty
Web Reference: http://www.StanTobiason.com
I am not familiar with your market in Twin Falls, and you should contact a local experienced Realtor for more in depth input.
But there are always some general rules to what constitutes a good time to sell....

Mostly it is a good time when you need or have to sell, based on your personal reasons for wanting to
sell. Then the question is will you sell faster now or not, will you sell for more money or less....And here again there are some general thoughts:
The best prepared home for sale, either staged or done everything necessary to show it in its best light,
may be some paint, unclutter, remove or move around some furniture and other minor but impressive changes, and for all those a good stager or a Realtor with some staging expertise can help you there.
And then the home should be price right, not too high not low JUST RIGHT AND then it should attract
a buyer...

Hope this was a little help
as generic as it may be...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
This is a great time to sell in Twin Falls. The growth of new business and the winter time will both lead to our getting your property sold. Please give me a call to further discuss your needs, Thanks Steve
It really is a good time to sell in Twin Falls and other places, as well. A lot of Seller's do not like to sell their homes during the fall and winter months, due to not wanting to move during the Holiday's or colder weather. This makes the inventory of homes for sale go down, therefore homes that are harder to sell, even get sold. :)
Right now is a good time to sell in Twin Falls, interest rates are still fairly low, they are rising, but in the long term perspective they are low compared to what they have been in the past. Location is always a key factor and pricing your home right to sell. If you are thinking about listing give me a call!
I'm not sure about the market in Twin Falls. It's a pretty good time to sell a home where I am, but each market is different. I would contact a local Realtor. Good luck!