Michaelwolfe, Home Owner in Wilmington, NC

Is it feasible to find true INCOME property in Wilm-- that is, positive cash flow after mortgage and taxes? I guess sweat equity helps?

Asked by Michaelwolfe, Wilmington, NC Tue Jun 28, 2011

Answers

4
Yes, In fact I know of several but one sticks out in my mind that would bring 300.00 over and about the mortgage taxes and insurance. if you're seriously interested, please contact me at (910) 793-2776. No sweat equity needed! This puppy has been renovated.
Tammy Sanders
Coastal Realty & Mgmt.
If you find a property you are interested in, check it out at the neighborhood website. This will help you see how it fits with the rest.
Hello Michael,

Thanks for your question. A few years ago, it was just about impossible to cash flow Wilmington unless you were willing to make a substantial downpayment. This situation has changed with the softer market. In general, I have found the numbers work more often in the lower price ranges. I personally own several rental properties and cash flow on each one. There are challenges involved with being a landlord but I am finding it easier to locate quality tenants now than I ever have before. I have a few properties in mind for you, especially if you don't mind sweat equity. Give me a call to discuss further. Enjoy your day. Laura Betz 910/233-7369
LBetz@seacoastrealty.com
Hello Michael,
Yes there are many that will cash flow. We have a couple of listing ourselves that would and have noted several others. The question is what part of the area do you want to buy in? I have helped buyers find properties throughout the area. I will look forward to hearing from you.
Ed Rudolph - 910-620-7206 -Ed@RudolphTeam.com