Market Conditions in Dayton>Question Details

gjarvis2, Home Buyer in Dayton, OH

Is it a buyers market or a sellers market right now? I am an investor therefore concerned about the opportunities to rent?

Asked by gjarvis2, Dayton, OH Tue Feb 12, 2013

Craig Scanlon’s answer
Still very much a buyers market ... for those who have cash or qualify for a loan...I'd be happy to identify properties that meet your return requirements and meet your cash flow needs. Send me a message to or call me at 937-307-2961. Have a great day! Craig
From an investor’s perspective it is a great time to purchase new properties! If you are currently an investor I assume you have properties you currently own. I specialize in commercial and residential financing. My services are based on your ultimate goal. If you currently own multiple properties it is a good idea to meet with someone from the finance side of the business to assist with cash flow management. Feel free to contact me my email is or my office number is 937.938.9317.
With some homes that have reached at 50% lower than what they used to be and the low intrest rates, it very much a buyers market. And the rental maket is booming. There are lots of people loosing their homes and they need rentals to move in to.
If you are an investor this is the best time to buy homes to rent them.
I am also an investor and I could help you in many ways.
Call me 937-554-5159
It is a great market to buy and then make it a rental. The positive caash flow is there in most areas of Denver.
I really does depend on are area of town you are looking in. I would not describe any as what would tech be called a sellers market (less than 6 month on ave marketing time) but some areas are seeing pretty good strength. Again, depending on the areas you are looking in rentals can be a great investment as prices are down but rental demand is still pretty good... I am working with a bulk purchase that has 7 properties in our area right now that could be great rental investments. Most are not in areas that I think would make a great "flip" investment but there are areas that are great for that as well.

Do you not have an agent that you work with on your investments? My team and I are very experienced in working with investors if you would like to discuss the possibilities of working together I would love the opportunity to show you what we have to offer.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any other questions.
The Florida rental market is very strong. Great Time to invest. FAU has expanded and students are finding it very hard to find decent rentals.
Best regards