Market Conditions in 93546>Question Details

Suzanne Baker, Real Estate Pro in Mammoth Lakes, CA

Is everyone watching out for the deer that are everywhere? Be careful as they are certainly migrating!

Asked by Suzanne Baker, Mammoth Lakes, CA Wed May 16, 2012

Answers

2
There is new talk of building a deer fence along Highway 395, from the Airport to Highway 203. While some members of the Local Transportation Commission are in favor of this, others are very much opposed, while others still think that fencing just along the stretch of airport would suffice.

The plan would be to have a tunnel so deer could cross Highway 395 at the Mammoth Yosemite Airport.
Deer migration is on the run and signs are posted in known heavily traveled migrating areas. Typically if you see just one, several more are most likely close by, so please keep you and your family safe by being observant at all times especially early morning hours and dusk while traveling the highways. Enjoy your stay in Mammoth and the beautiful Eastern Sierra! Of course should you have Real Estate questions please give me a call anytime at (800) 709-1076 or email me at Karen.Nelson@yahoo.com.