siebelconsul…, Other/Just Looking in Collegeville, PA

Is collegeville, PA 19426 real estate market a sellers or buyers market?

Asked by siebelconsultant11, Collegeville, PA Sat Apr 6, 2013

Zipcode - 19426, category - 19426

Answers

7
Sellers. Nothing on the Market.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 8, 2013
It's good for both buyers and sellers. There are good buys out there. And there are properties selling if they're priced right.
All the agents are right, but it also depends on the condition and marketability of the property. Most of my clients want "move in ready". But everyone has a different definition of that. When sellers present their homes to a broad based market with updated features and well maintained homes, the home will sell quickly. "Outdated" and lack of maintenance are the biggest complaints. Some sellers aren't flexible until they realize they can't sell at what THEY THINK their home is worth. Having an agent that is effective at negotiations helps.
Inventory is at an 11 year low right now which is creating a sellers market. Interest rates still very low. Not enough homes on the market for the amount of buyer demand. I live and work in Collegeville and would be happy to help!
610-751-7530
http://www.soldbyjolene.com
What are the price points
Flag Sat Apr 6, 2013
Just under 5 month supply of homes in 19426 indicating a seller's market. Number of transactions has not increased year over year, but the pace of transactions has increased markedly and days on market has decreased. Multiple bids are typical and list-to-sold price spread is low. Good Hunting!
I believe it depends on the property. I had 2 full price offers on one of my listings in Collegeville.
I live in Collegeville and think it's a great place to live, work and play!
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Carol Lizell
HomeStarr Realty

267-207-1269
215-355-5565
It depends on the price point. I just sold 3 homes in Collegeville in under a week and all of them had multiple offers on them. If you'd like to discuss more I'd be more than happy to chat.

Andrew Himes
Prudential Fox & Roach Collegeville
267-231-8255