Market Conditions in 87114>Question Details

Angie, Other/Just Looking in 87114

Is a manufactured home on 3 acres considered SFR.?

Asked by Angie, 87114 Tue Feb 22, 2011

Would like to find out what the current property value on my mothers property if she would consider selling in the near future. Address is at 100 Cynthia Loop, Albuq. New Mexico 87114.

Answers

2
Art Miller’s answer
Hi Angie, the tax records show that the address at 100 Cynthia Loop only sits on .5 acres +/-. It is currently assessed at $105,500.00 but the median sales price for the area in the past three months is $88,000 and the parameters of the data are home sales within a 2 mile radius and type of construction is manufactured housing. SFR does mean single family residential and that has more to do with the zoning than the type of construction i.e. manufactured housing, or site built. I can provide you with detailed market conditions that will help you plan the sale of you house and set some reasonable expectations that are tied in with comparable sales and adjusted for your mom's superior features or inferior features. You can expect professional work and professional results.
Yes, considered a single family home. This lot appears to be half an acre. It seems to be worth about $100k - $120k, depending on condition of home. I can assist in nailing down a vaule and selling it quickly if you decide to do so. Contact me anytime with more questions.