Tahoe1, Other/Just Looking in 96161

Is $189,000 a good price for a .47 acre residential lot in Suncadia? Thank you.

Asked by Tahoe1, 96161 Sun Aug 1, 2010

Answers

5
In answer to your question about this being a good price for this lot. Location is the answer to your question and if you are happy with the price. I do know that with the market conditions as they are, the sellers are somewhat "negotiable" on their prices. I have lived in this area all most all my life and I would say that an agent aswering this from out of state really does not know the market in our Cle Elum area! Suncadia is a great destination point for a lot of activtiies and fun and the close proximity to the Seattle/Bellvue area is a plus.
If you are going to be purchasing the lot just for an investment purpose, you should plan on keeping it for the long haul as I really don't think the prices will jump for a while. If it is an investment, think of the long haul, as property always has value to it.
Best, Jan
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 2, 2010
You can use thie attached link to see what properties there have sold for and actually closed at.
Tahoe1,
It really depends on the location and the lot itself. There are lots in the area starting at $80k and others listed at $389,000 around the same size. To fairly answer your question it will depend on location, orientation, proximity to the amenities and golf course.
I just completed a transaction for an acre on the golf course for about $100k more than that. It is on the course, is level and has great views.
Suncadia is a great location with lots going on. If you need specific help, let me know and we can do some research on the property you have in mind and look at a few others which also may fit your needs. Best of luck with your looking.
Yes, it is;-) I was part of the team that built Suncadia when WorldMark owned it
Is it worth it to you? Are you asking if that is fair market price? Talk to a local Realtor, ask to see sold comps for the area.