Michael, Renter in 94503

Is Green Valley nice to live?

Asked by Michael, 94503 Wed Dec 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Frental%2F3138827609-567-Terrano-Ct-Fairfie… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3138827609-567-Terrano-Ct-Fairf…

Answers

5
Lynell Holden’s answer
Hello Michael,
Green Valley is a wonderful place to live! Besides the housing communities in this area, the shopping is great also. They have Spa's, Costco, Ross, Safeway, Library, Sticky Rice, Bank of America, Travis, Thrift Store, and the list goes on and on. The local school in the areas are Nelda Mundy, and Solano Community College. It's in the perfect location because you have access to three different freeways, 680 going towards Benicia, Highway 12 going towards Suisun or Napa, Highway 80 going towards San Francisco or Sacramento. These freeways are all within a five minute drive from your home if you lived in this community. Many of the parks and homes have relaxing views of the mountains. On Lakeshore Drive there is a party room area with kiddie pool, regular sized pool, Jacuzzi, and a view of the lake. My family has lived there for about 15 years and I am there almost every weekend for our family get gatherings. We enjoy sitting out in the backyard and watching the water sway. I have sold homes to many happy clients in Green Valley. Call me if you have any questions or would like to see some available homes. I would be happy to show you all that Green Valley has to offer. Direct; (707)208-6897 email: holdenhomes4u@yahoo.com or go to my website: http://www.holdenhomes4u@yahoo.com
From moderately priced homes to high-end estates, Green Valley is one of the more desirable areas in Solano County. A short hop to the bay area, wine country, or mountains.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 11, 2014
Good Morning Michael,
I specalize in Green Valley! Green Valley is a great place to live! I have been living here for 14 yrs now.
Call me if you would like me to email you a list of properties 707-639-7064
You can also visit my website:
mariam1homes.com

Mariam Khugiani
Hi Michael,
Green Valley is a very nice area to live.
Easy access to I-80, 680 have a large influence on the upscale residential neighborhoods in the area. Newer shopping centers, restaurants, parks and schools have attracted families to Green Valley. Yet right between San Francisco and Sacramento only 45 min drive to City life.
If you would like more specific infornation, feel free to call me 707-249-5658
Hi Michael

Green Valley is very nice area to live. You are surrounded by newer homes, shopping, parks, freeways all close by.

Let me know any property you want to view or get more info on and I can assist you.

My email is punjani@mygpsagent.com

I'm very responsive to emails and usually the first local broker that answers on Trulia.

Sameer