kristim, Both Buyer and Seller in 33922

In the Burnt Store Neighborhood and in particular in home on or near Coral Oaks Golf Course, what percent of homes are families with children?

Asked by kristim, 33922 Tue Oct 15, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1057119524-2805-NW-15th-St-Ca…

Answers

6
The average age of Cape Coral resident is about 40 years old. So I would say about 50% of the homes in that area have families with children. I would be more than happy to help you find what you want. Give me a call anytime. 239-247-2475
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 18, 2013
Great mix of people, I would be more than happy to show you some homes that meet your wants and needs,.

Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
ISellFlorida@ymail.com
239-872-7936
If you are interested in living near the golf course, I have a list of homes that are available. Send me an e-mail and I will forward it to you. willy@sandsblvd.com .

Bill St. John
Home Team Advantage Realty Inc.
239 699 3685
willy@sandsblvd.com
http://www.Sandsblvd.com
I actually have a family and live in this area. I was born and raised in Cape Coral and I'm very familiar with all the different areas around here. If you like you can email me at timgibson28@embarqmail.com and I would love to help you with any other questions you may have. Thanks, Tim
Burst Store is mixed but several homes are on the golf course and of course numerous homes are near the golf course. Realtors aren't allow to discuss things such as how many homes are families with children but a good way to make your own determination regarding that is to drive the neighborhood at different times (day, evenings and weekends).

Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or give me a call at 239-707-4575 with any other questions you may have.
There is a mix of everything in every area of Cape Coral. Best way to determine a specific neighborhood is to drive through.