Market Conditions in 91737>Question Details

Ocpossi, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

In 91701 or 91737 is it possible to buy 1le family FHA ok home around 1500SF under 250000, I am pre-approved by WellsBOA?

Asked by Ocpossi, Riverside, CA Mon Aug 15, 2011

Answers

5
Well....it depends on what condition the home is in, of course. It is certainly possible, although the inventory is very low right now.
Just checking in on you... Are you still looking to purchase??? If so, please feel free to contact me and I can send you a list of homes.
What product and interest rate are you preapproved on? When? Rates have gone down 1/2% in the past couple weeks, which may give you some more room and still keep your payment low enough. FHA allows for higher ratios than conventional....Wells/BofA tend to be more restrictive than a mortgage bank that does nothing but mortgage loans (like me). I woud be happy to run some numbers for you to see if I could get you some more purchase powere...no need to run your credit as long you know your score. Just providing another opinion for you.
It's not impossible but it's difficult. I took 4 months to get my last client into 1400 sqft @ $256,000. It' will have to be a short sale listing.

Click the following URL to see the Listings:
http://www.mrmlsmatrix.com/DE.asp?ID=12390206102
It is possible, but you are definitely at the bottom of the barrel with that criteria. Right now I am showing 5-10 properties available within that scope. Give me a call and we can talk further.

Craig Chastain
909.243.4251