Market Conditions in 93550>Question Details

hgeorgeniles, Home Buyer in Palmdale, CA

If the estate is owed the excess of the auctioned amount over the taxes owed How do I request a speedy refund?

Asked by hgeorgeniles, Palmdale, CA Fri Nov 23, 2012

Please call me or send e-Mail to explain. call 888-451-3006 or email me at . Thank you.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer