Market Conditions in 28443>Question Details

Todd Richard…, Home Buyer in 28443

I would like to view comparables for my home that have sold in the past 90 days - is there a way to do this?

Asked by Todd Richardson, 28443 Thu Apr 23, 2009

I would also like to specify a price range for the comparables - please advise - thanks.

Answers

4
Home is in Zip 28443. 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 2000+sq.ft., about .3 or .5 acre, single story, 2 car garage, brick & siding... Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 23, 2009
Your best method of obtaining information about comparable properties either actively on the market (i.e., your competition if you are thinking of selling) or that have sold in the past 6 months is to have a local realtor provide you with a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). The CMA is raw data obtained from the local multiple listing service (MLS) and, therefore, it is probably more helpful if you also develop a relationship with the Realtor who is able to delve deeper into a property's listing history and explain variations in the listing history which can be revealing in and of itself. Then there are "expired" listings - those that didn't sell and were not re-listed which can often indicate market overpricing yet that is not the only reason. CMA's are FREE . Beside the basic data on the home (bedrooms, baths, etc.) information on the subdivsion in which it is located is very helpful. If I can help you out in any way, please contact me directly at (910) 409-0451. Thanks. Karla
Please advise the location of your home, is it a single family home or condominium, number of bedrooms & baths, pool, etc