Market Conditions in Natick>Question Details

Ml, Home Buyer in Natick, MA

I would like to get some information regarding market trend for North Natick.

Asked by Ml, Natick, MA Fri Aug 14, 2009

North Natick seems a bit isolated from all the activities, public transportation, etc, that Natick Center and South Natick have. Wondering how home values for North Natick will do compared to Natick Center and South Natick.

Answers

1
Hi MI,
I think the North natick area can be highly desirable, it is a beautiful area. It depends on your needs and lifestyle. Many year ago, there was always a "right and wrong side of the tracks" mentality within most towns.
Today, people want to be in a good community, and an easy commute. South Natick has always been very desirable "the right side of the tracks", but North Natick might be an easier commute depending where you work. Walnut Hill and Natick center is good as it is close to commuter rail. The whole Town is wonderful and you should try and find a home you love and in a convenient location. Just my opinion! I hope this is helpful.
If you would like to search for homes by MAP Search, go to my website (below) and "Search Homes" it will show the search results on a map. Feel free to contact me. Best Regards, John