Fes, Home Owner in Macclenny, FL

I would like to get some idea of what my house is worth now, what could i sell it for, or what it would appraise for to refinance

Asked by Fes, Macclenny, FL Sat Jan 28, 2012

the house was built in 2006 2 story in the Roling Meadows subd. in Macclenny Fl, 2544 SF lots of upgrades, have over $260000 invested,what is it worth now?

email: brotherslade56@yahoo.com

Answers

3
A Broker Price opinion Is the best. I do BPO's and CMA in that area if you are interested contact me Bobby
Yes, you won't get a better answer from anyone other than a local agent who knows your neighborhood and the surrounding area and therefore the local market. Don't let anyone tell you what your home is worth sight unseen.
Your best bet is to call a couple of leading local agents who can give you a free broker Price opinion and let you know what it is worth, what you should ask and what you would probabily get for it along with how long it would take. no one can really judge value without seeing it
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com