Nancy, Real Estate Pro in Greenwich, NY

I would like to find an agent in Greenwich, CT

Asked by Nancy, Greenwich, NY Thu Feb 28, 2008

Answers

10
The Fieldstone Group’s answer
I would be happy to help introduce you to the Greenwich real estate market. As you may know, Greenwich is a large town and consists of many different neighborhoods. There is lots to learn. Please feel free to contact me at 203.940.0444 or scott@elwell.com if you would like to talk one on one (best way to learn about the market).

Scott
Web Reference: http://www.scottelwell.com
The most important criteria in finding an agent is that you find someone who is knowledgeable about the market, is a strong negotiator, is known for their integrity and honesty and feels like a "fit" in personality to you. You want to be with a firm that is strong in the marketplace and the agent has good relationships with other agents across all firms.

Please see our firm and my profile at http://www.greenwichfineproperties.com. I would love to talk to you further about your needs. Robin Kencel
Professionalism is Nina Robinson's middle name. If you are a first time home buyer or a investor in Real Estate, you will be satisfied with a Realtor, who not only has a sense of humor but will disclose all information to represent you fully. I offer stats, on neighborhoods, schools, commuting distances and much more. I know the community I sell in and know the good values. E-mail for more information nina.robinson@cbmoves.com
I second a vote for Sean Williams. I purchased a home from him last year and he went ABOVE and beyond my expecations. I purchased a foreclosure - very messy process, but he was so hardworking and honest - he made the whole experience much less painful. Highly recommend him.
Sean Williams was very sincere and hard working with my husband and I. He works with William Raveis.
his cellular is 203 424 9699.

:) :)
One of the Best agents in town is Denise Rosato, Manageing Partner of the RELOCATION GROUP. She is extremely down to earth and goes above and beyond the normal scope of an agents duties in representing their client!

In addition to sales, her office offers excellent services with a full service relocation specialist staff that handles rentals as well as sales! You can visit: therelocationgroup.com

All the best!
If you would care to contact me, I can connect you with one of our Professional full time Agent in your area.
I would recommend Ed Mortimer from Sotheby's.

Edward Mortimer
Te l- Cel: (203) 618-3160
Sotheby’s Greenwich - Pickwick Plaza Brokerage
One Pickwick Plaza
Greenwich, CT 06830
Tel: (203) 869-4343
Edward has 20 years of experience in selling and leasing Greenwich-area homes. He has worked with the area's top developers to create some of the finest residential developments in Greenwich.
In 1985, Edward was appointed president and CEO of Mortimer and Mortimer Inc., a fourth-generation real estate sales and leasing company in the Greenwich community. He later merged Mortimer and Mortimer with William Pitt Real Estate, which was acquired by Sotheby's International Realty. Prior to Mortimer and Mortimer Inc., Edward served as vice president and project manager for Greenmont Construction Inc., a former luxury development firm in Larchmont, New York, and Greenwich. Among others, he was responsible for the completion of the Indian Harbor project, a six-lot luxury development in Greenwich's downtown.
Nancy, Here are two top agents in Greenwich for you to consider:

Julianne C. Ward
136 East Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
203.231.1064 cell

Bettina Hegel
136 East Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
917.842.3349 cell
I would recommend Sandi Gladstone of Weichert Capital Properties. Call her at 203-611-5400 x 108 or on her cell at 203-536-0493
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com