jonathanspo, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I wonder what is the valuation of an apt at 230 Riverside Dr. on a high floor with partial river views and small terrace in terms of square foot

Asked by jonathanspo, New York, NY Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

6
What is the condition of the apartment?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
I would have to come in to see the property. You can't just value a property without seeing it. But as others have said below the prices per square foot are are within the range of $1200 to $1500. But you might be sitting on a very unique property with exceptional views that someone might be willing to pay more for so it's best you sit down with a knowledgable realtor who can take a look at your property in person.

Thanks!

Elizabeth Logan
Realtor Associate
Licensed in NY & NJ
Member of RBNY
Douglas Elliman
http://www.elliman.com/elvl
917-392-0291
Jonathan, there's many factors to pricing. Size, layout and condition are a few that can't be guessed. If you would like a comprehensive analysis of your apartment, please contact me via email or on my cell. My office is not far and I live around the corner on West End.

Arthur Golden
DOUGLAS ELLIMAN REAL ESTATE
Commercial/Residential Sales and Leasing Services
The Polly Chang Team
DIRECT: 212.712.6078
MOBILE: 212.866.8717
FAX: 646.497.5476
agolden@elliman.com
1995 BROADWAY, NEW YORK, NY, 10023
Hi Jonathan,

I know this market well. I recently sold a small two bedroom apartment facing the Hudson River on Riverside Blvd for $1.3M, but it did not have a terrace, which adds additional value. I would have to examine the unit more closely to prepare a CMA but the selling prices on RSB range from $1200 PF - $1500 PF depending on the building, view, floor, and condition of the unit.

If you would like a more detailed report, please contact me at afurst@elliman.com or call me at 212.965.6027

Alex Furst
Consider working with an agent who can provide comps, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area....
Perhaps around $1300/SF, however, it is impossible to give a more accurate estimate without knowing the details of the apartment. Hope this helps. Amjad