Market Conditions in 18969>Question Details

Rahul, Home Buyer in Harleysville, PA

I wanted to know the average price per square feet for properties at wellington way in Telford, PA.

Asked by Rahul, Harleysville, PA Tue Mar 12, 2013

I have a 2500 sqrft end unit town home and wanted to know what kind of price I can expect and if it is better to wait for a few years before selling than at present.

Answers

2
You should contact a Realtor in your area to visit your property and provide you with a Customer Market Analysis of your home. They will be able to give you a valuation of your property. Residential sales value is not determined by price per sq ft. We can always determine the price per sq ft once the unit is sold of course. Commercial property is based on price per sq ft. for example when pricing a 40,000 Sq Ft. warehouse space at $1.00 per sq ft.

Best of luck.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lci#01456982
Rahul, send me your email address so i can ask you some more questions that will give me a better idea of what kind of property you have, making it easier to show you a price.