Diane, Home Buyer in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I wand a 4 bed room liveing rm familpiy rm poo bi yourm nice turn key

Asked by Diane, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

7
Kari Brandler’s answer
Hello Diane,

I would be happy to help you in your search. I have lived in Rancho for going on 37 years now so I know the area very well. Please feel free to call or email me and we can get started on your search and narrow down specifics and find the best area of Rancho that will fit your needs. Looking forward to speaking with you. Have a great day!

Kari Brandler
1 Advanced Realty & Appraisal
R.E. License 01751970
Cell: (909) 292-6142
Email: kari.brandler@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.karibrandler.com
.
Hi Diane

Just checking in on you to see if you needed any additional help in your home search. Let me know how I may assist you. You can email me privately at love2listyou@yahoo.com.

Have a great day!!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
Hello Diane,

Market conditions are such that we would need to act quickly as properties that meet your criteria come on the market. Have you been pre-qualified? If you have not yet obtained a pre-qualification I would suggest talking to the bank whom you currently bank with. Additionally, I can also make a few suggestions so that you can shop around and obtain the best terms. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Jose Ixmay
I would be happy to help you as I have lived here in Rancho Cucamonga for over 30 years. I also have a lender that can let you know exactly what you qualify for as far as price and what kind of loan would best suit your needs. You can contact by email love2listyou@yahoo.com or by phone.
I look forward to working with you.
Have a great day!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
Great sounds like a good plan, congratulations.... there is more to buying a property than knowing what
you WANT, you need to know what the current cost is for a home like that, how much down payment the lender will require and how much the lender will let you borrow, then by all means you need to connect
with a good, experienced Realtor in the area of Rancho Cucamonga to assist you , to be ready to buy,
find you the right property for your needs, wants and price range, and then guide you through the entire process with expertise and experience.
A Buyers agent requires from the buyer his or her loyalty and commitment to just one Realtor, so that that Buyers Agent can also be committed to you the buyer, there should be no cost to you as long as the
property is listed by another brokerage, the buyers agent will be paid by the seller's side at the closing.
If you like to know about more advantages to work with a Buyers Agent, get back to me and I gladly
send you more details. If you need the recommendation of a good Buyers Agent in your area let me know as well and I gladly send you a good recommendation.

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more

EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I have several homes available. Please email me privately at love2listyou@yahoo.com and I would be happy to share with you.

Jamie Hennessey
(909)816-4766
Please call me I have a 4/2 in Rancho for sale right now. 714-759-4232