Mary Lynn Du…, Real Estate Pro in Hiawassee, GA

I think 2012 is going to be a busy year for real estate! What do you think? Mary Lynn

Asked by Mary Lynn Durfee, Hiawassee, GA Mon Jan 2, 2012

Answers

6
Every year can be a busy year in real estate. It's up to you to find the niche in your own individual market and capitalize on it! Good Luck, hope you have an unbelievable year!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 2, 2012
Freedom777 - It's true that the economy has some tough patches, but it's also true that home sales are on the rise. In our area of NE Georgia, sales board-wide were up 14% in 2011 over 2010. For our company Coldwell Banker High Country Realty they were up 28%. For me personally, they were up 55%. Although in 2010 I was lagging because I had a mother that was sick and passed away and so my focus wasn't as strong as it was in 2011. Just this first part of the year 2012 in this area, we're off to a great start! Here's a link to see it's not just my opinion - so stay positive. There are also many other factors that should help the housing industry in the next few years which I will go into later. Be Blessed!

http://rismedia.com/rrein/7660/91376/4582391/33472
Millions are unemployed (real unemployment percentage 24%) and can't pay rent must less buy a house and pay upkeep at any price.
Good Luck
Chris gets my thumbs up.

Mary Lynn - how many houses will sell in Hiawassee this year?

It's all about getting market share...
There is an excellent article on Markets to watch this year. It has all the signs of a wonderful year!
If it is anything like 2011, we will be very busy! They are looking and they they are buying! Many of my clients felt like nothing is changing but with the lower interest rates, could no longer pass up these bargains today. Those cash buyers felt their money was earning nothing so, by purchasing, at least they can enjoy the home and have something the whole family can enjoy. Yes, 2012 will be a great year!!