kdugga02, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I signed on to begin working after I graduate at a company north of north Philly. What is a good are to live?

Asked by kdugga02, Philadelphia, PA Wed Oct 3, 2012

I was looking to get a place with a person on staff to buzz people into the apartment (my mom would be a lot happier about that). Is there any good way to find a place with a roommate of the same-ish age?

Answers

3
kdugga02’s answer
Thank you both! It's a really exciting time!
Okay, to clarify, I'll be working in the Bensalem area, but would prefer to live in Philly since I'll be turning 22 a month or two before I start work. Living out in the 'burbs does not sound appealing for a yougn 20-something, and I'm willing to have a longer commute to work (30-45 minutes). I'll be able to afford $1500 +U but if I can get something a little less, I'd take that instead. I was looking into getting a place with a roommate, but I'm not sure how that works if I'm not totally sure of another person who would want to go in on a rented apartment with me.
Hi I would love to discuss some more details, I would start in the lansdale area if you would like to check out listings in that area. please call or email me and we could see what your really looking to do.
PS: Congratulations!
north of north Philly? that's not definitive enough to respond. this is a large metropolitan area. are you referring to a certain suburb or township? can you afford $1,500/mo. plus Utilities? are planning on commuting to a certain location? specificity in your question will generate specificity in respondans answers