Market Conditions in Clinton>Question Details

Land Ownerr, Other/Just Looking in Clinton, IL

I recently inherited 150 acres of farm land in dewitt county. Not sure how to go about getting comps. And steps to take regarding selling.

Asked by Land Ownerr, Clinton, IL Sun Sep 27, 2009

Answers

3
I have listed and sold farm ground in the Dewitt County area since 1998 in the Real Estate business. I am an auctioneer and I have been associated with selling farm ground at auction since 1981. If I can be assistance please contact me by e-mail at hbpowers@frontier.com or by phone at 217-358-4418.

Thank You, Harlan R. Powers
Hello Land Owner,

I am not familiar with your property but I do know our church is looking to buy some property around the Clinton area. Their # is 1-531-0898 if you are interested.
Dear Land Owner,
the very best first step to take is to connect with an experienced area Realtor who can not only assist you in pricing your land property in today's market, comparing it to competing similar properties, and some that have sold... There are many different aspects when it comes to selling land ....... Farm land as farm land.....
Can the land be rezoned, what kind of utilities are on the land or nearby, etc. etc.

So what you would need is an experienced area commercial real estate agent, who can examine all possibilities for you and give you the very best professional advice how to go about selling this land in dewitt county.

If you like, contact me directly at EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com and I will connect you with a partner agent of mine with experience in land and farm sales in your area in Clinton Illinois.... Hope to hear soon from you
and if you have any additional information about the property, feel free to forward it to me... In the meantime I will check on similar properties in the area and pass that information on to you as soon as I hear from you, and I will also connect you with a partner agent of mine who will discuss the selling and marketing of your property further with you and provide you with comparable properties as far as available...

Hope to hear soon from you...
Edith Karoline YourRealtor4Life!
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients...
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com