Market Conditions in 32712>Question Details

Sean, Other/Just Looking in Apopka, FL

I own my own pool service company and looking to find out public information on recent homes sold in my area

Asked by Sean, Apopka, FL Thu Jun 12, 2008

that have pools to send mailers to

Answers

3
Barbara Remington’s answer
Hi Sean I understand that you would like the public web sites to check the solds in your area. You can go to the Orange County Property Appraiser, unless you live in Apopka that spands Seminole County then of course check Seminole County Property Appraiser. That would be your best bet. I could also drop a market analysis in the mail to you. No obligation. Please feel free to email me. brem1234@msn.com.
Sean,
Here is a link to the Orange County Property Appraiser.
http://www.ocpafl.org/?REDID={1F896665-BD7E-4566-8133-AB9C68…
Check it out and good luck.
Rick.
The easiest way is to do a google search for your county appraisers website. That will have all sales posted, both MLS listings and for sale by owners. There could be a bit of a delay in sales getting posted. Also most local newspapers report recent sales. Check with them which days and in which section the post them. A site like Zillow gives recent sales or a Real Estate Agent can help you also.