Market Conditions in Pahoa>Question Details

Janet Ellis, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ

I own a vacant lot in this neighborhood. What would it be worth?

Asked by Janet Ellis, Morristown, NJ Mon Apr 22, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Hawaii/Pahoa/sold/1000123901-15-…

Answers

4
Aloha Janet,

I checked the sales in Hawaiian Beaches/Parks/Shores since Oct. 2012; there have been 28 lots sold ranging in price from $4500-$85,000(ocean-front). The majority of the lots sold in range of $6000-14,000. Hope this helps.

Jeanmarie Theine R(S)
Hawaiian Island Homes, Ltd.
Pahoa Branch
(808)640-3673
jeanmariehawaii@gmail.com
Thank you Jeanmarie. It fronts on Puni Mauka Loop North and is around 15000 sf. I assume that means its probably in the range you cite since its not ocean front (?). I am an agent in NJ. Its not actually my lot, but someone I know who asked me for an approx. value. I couldn't find enough consistency in the info I found online to make definitive statement. If my friend wants to sell it, I will have her give you a call.
Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013
It depends. How big is the lot, how far is it away from the main road, and is it close to utility lines, etc.

If you will give me the MLS number, I can look it up for you and give you a better idea of what it worth.

Mahalo

Lidia Maylath
(808)896-3554

Mahalo

Lidia Maylath
(808)896-3554
We'd be happy to provide a Broker Price Opinion at no cost. Please contact us at: (808) 937-6534 or by email : T3@aloha.net

Aloha,
Tom & Myriam

Kona Kau Realty
http://www.KonaKauRealty.com