Bob Worthing…, Other/Just Looking in Minnetonka, MN

I own 40 Acers of wooded agricultural land in Butler County (Washington Twp.) Pa. I need the land appraised.

Asked by Bob Worthington, Minnetonka, MN Mon Sep 8, 2008

Who can I contact to do such an appraisal?

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer