Market Conditions in Elma>Question Details

David.miller, Home Buyer in Elma, WA

I need to sell 51 east cody lane, elma what can I expect to ask for my home, expect to get and how long might it be on the market?

Asked by David.miller, Elma, WA Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

3
View - and not just of Mount Rainer - most people have that view.
Age of water heater, roof?
Do appliances stay?
How many bathrooms?
How many bedrooms?
Improvements to property in the last 5 years?
Close neighbors?
Country or city?
Septic or sewer?
Promblems with home or property that buyer should be made aware of?
Property is fenced or unfenced?
What is neighborhood? Example - Homes kept up or no one cares type neighborhood.
Is home on busy street or side street?
How far from shopping?
Bus lines nearby?
How quickly do you need to sell?
Do you own outright or does the bank own a large/small portion of it?
How much would you like to get for it?
What is your bottom line?
Would you consider a lease with option to buy?
Would you consider carrying a contract?

All are factors figured into the price you can get for your property! I am not a broker and if you sell to me you will pay no broker fees, nor am I a marker investor. We would still need a real estate lawyer to make sure all the bells and whistles are attended to. Depending on the attorney and the complication of the contract this can run between $400 and $3,000. Seller splits this cost with buyer. I also publish a 2 small newsletters on homes throughout Washington. One is homes over $200,000 and one is under $100,00.

While, it is important how much your neighbor gets for his property - you should consider how many days they have had it on the market? How flexible they are as a seller?

For me the more rigid a seller is the less likely I am to look at the property. People want to talk to a human not a task master. You don't need to be Miss Marry Sunshine but Mr. Scooge won't see the light at the end of the tunnel. You want to be Mello but not walk all over me mello either.

You can call me at (360) 400 - 0150. Mrs. Likely, your property may be to valuable to fit into my pocketbook - but I have been reading and looking at real estate for years and perhaps I can give you tips on selling your home.
I am very familiar with the homes in the Cooper Ridge development as I actually live just down the road from there - and have lived in the area for many years.
Your home sits at the end of the road -perched the highest on the ridge! The views are tremendous!
The market will dictate what price you will be able to get for your home ~ If it is priced right ~ it will sell!
The home just down the street from you is priced at 350K; and it is too high, in my opinion. Your home, to sell within 100 days needs to be priced under 300K, in my opinion.
If you would like for me to come over and do a complementary market analysis in depth with you, I certainly would be happy to do that for you ~ and we can discuss options, marketing, and expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to ask the question to me ~ I appreciate you!
Cheers,
Sue Ness
360-480-7210
If you give me a call at 253-861-7386 I can answer your question for you.