Miska, Both Buyer and Seller in Philadelphia County,...

I need stats on mean home prices and trends from 2006 till 2010 of the Rittnehouse Area in Philadelphia excluding condos

Asked by Miska, Philadelphia County, PA Thu Dec 16, 2010

Answers

4
Hi, Miksa,

My recommendation is that you hire a Realtor to assist you. It's crucial to know whether you're buying or selling a property. This information can take a good amount of time to compile and really should be specific to your goals. If you're in need of a Realtor, please feel free to contact me.

Best, Monica

Monica A Flores, ASR, SRES
Realtor/Notary Public
Remax Affiliates NE
267-979-6038
215-335-6900
monicaflores@remax.net
Hello Miska,

Detailed Statistical Information like this is not available to the public. It would take time to calculate something like this and as you know time is money. If compensated i can work with you to get this information. I doubt anyone will spend their time researching this for you for free.

Please let me know how you want to proceed.

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realtor®
Advance Realty One
realexs@gmail.com

http://www.eRealtyFind.com
(267) 738 0886
Web Reference: http://www.eRealtyFind.com
Any local agent/realty office can provide you with stats and any other information needed, as they all have access to the same data--therefore consider a call.
Please Miska, connect in person with a local experienced Realtor who can not only look at your home and compare it to others that sold and what yours could sell for and also let you know what you can buy next, as you state that you are a buyer and Seller....

You need a Realtor, who will give you honest and straightforward answers.... When looking at pricing you really in today's market need to look only at the last 6 months or at the most 9 months and see what has sold and for how much similar to your home, considering upgrades or lack of upgrades.... Trust a Realtor - establish a good relationship, listen to the suggestions and be frank with him/her as far as your needs go...

Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and Northern Illinois Connection
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com