Market Conditions in Oakland>Question Details

Moreidea, Other/Just Looking in Oakland, CA

I need comparables before march 2009 for the 94611 zip code 1765 sq feet single fm homes

Asked by Moreidea, Oakland, CA Thu Feb 25, 2010

Answers

5
Moreidea,
Sounds like you're looking to get your properety taxes lowered. In order to get good comps for you I need your address. Or if there is another agent who will do this for you they will need it as well. Can email to bill@redoakrealty.com. Thats it.
I would be happy to get you comps. I do a lot of work with Banks who need comps also (called BPOs). I will need more information if ou would like me to help you. Please contact me at 510 530 7011 To complete your request I will need much moe info about the proeprty. I live in this area and work here also so I am very well aware of properties in the 94611 area. Thanks Rose Nied, Alain Pinel Realtors, (510) 530 7011
Web Reference: http://www.apr.com/rnied
For what purpose? And we really need a lot more info to go on. As you know, a home on Mountain Blvd backing to the freeway is going to sell for a much different price than one on a quiet street with a 3-bridge view. One with lots of vinyl flooring, wallpaper everywhere in original condition and built in 1945 needing $40,000 worth of dryrot - termite - foundation work will also be priced differently than one with hardwood, a usable yard, and completely updated in a tasteful and luxurious way. There can be a hundred thousand dollars different, so email one of us with more info, and then we can be much more helpful. Good luck! (Barb - a Montclarion and Piedmonter..)
Hello Moreidea...

I have the comps ready according the to the VERY general info you gave, however to give you more accurate comps, I'll need your address. If you are happy with the general comps, I'd be happy to email them to you. Please let me know.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
Can you narrow down your time frame example would be Jan-March 2009.
Web Reference: http://www.troystaten.com