EDD, Home Buyer in 19335

I moving back to Philly after 35 yrs, and looking at condos along the parkway.

Asked by EDD, 19335 Tue Jul 17, 2012

Any advice , comments, concerns, cautions about 2401 Pennsylvania Ave ( The Philadelphian) & 2601 Pennsylvania Ave. The buildings have been updated and remodeled and seem well maintained. Thanks for your input.

Answers

18
Welcome Back to Philly.

If you haven't found your dream condo yet, please feel free to contact me.

There are some great units availble near the Art Museum, Fairmount and other immediate neighborhoods. Also, there are some terrific REO units available. I'd be happy to show you these properties and help you negotiate a great deal.

Please feel free to call me directly to discuss your move. Have a great day.

Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com

DJCRE, Inc.
Real Estate Sales, Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
It's a great time to buy! And now you can hire an experienced broker as your personal Buyer Broker and earn a commission rebate! Visit http://www.RealtyBrokerDirect.com for details
Hi! I live and sell Real Estate in the Art museum Area and can answer all of your questions. I also have a 2br condo on Pennsylvania Ave that will hit the market in the next few weeks. Please call me at 267-549-4495.

Lori Menasion
Prudential Fox and Roach
Lori.Menasion@prufoxroach.com
Pls call at 3025889099 and i can show you my property which will definitley fit your budget and is right next to kelly/ lincoln drive

let me know..thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
OK EDD,

Feel frre to give us a call so.... we can block out some time for you?

All the Best John Curci, RE/MAX 215-757-2889

http://www.homecatch.com/search_homes
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/apa/3286148174.html

please look at this listing - its in east falls area and is available for immediate rent and its right next to kelly drive.

I am sure you are going to love this area.

Its a new development which is a rarity in philly.We loved living here and moving out only becuase of me and my wife's job

pls call me at 3025889099 and we can discuss

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Hello EDD, I touched base with you last July 17th.

When are you coming in town to view the Old Neighborhoods?

I was born and raised here so...... We can see the conditions of the Areas Now.... And talk about how they use to be.

I get a Kick out of that... You left Philly before or after the Rizzo Administration?

All the Best John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX 215-757-2889
Welcome back! As I'm sure you can already tell, the city's evolved in many ways since your last stay.

There's a few listings I have that I think you would appreciate, and others that I think you'd be interested in despite it not being directly on the parkway.

I can show you any of these listings and any others by any real estate company- at any time that is convenient for you. My services are free to you always.

I am available any time to answer any questions. Best of luck with everything!

Mike McCann “The Real Estate Man” & His Five Star Team
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
215.440-8345 Direct I 215.627.8106
mccann@mccannteam.com I http://www.mccannteam.com I http://www.facebook.com/McCannTeam
Welcome back. I would be interested to hear your stories on how our city has changed in 35 years.

You are correct that The Philadelphia and 2601 Parkway are really well maintained buildings that have major renovations and recent assessments behind them. Both continue to offer a very high level of service, maintenance and management and both are becoming more centrally located each year as the culture and amenities associated with Center City continue to expand out into the Art Museum Area with revitalizing projects such as The Water Works, The Barnes, the restored Rodin Museum, and the many fine restaurants and shops that continue to pop up just north of the parkway.

If you would like more information about opportunities at those to properties as well as other options in the area, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Michael Garden
215 500 2981
mg@michaelgarden.com
I have been showing units in both buildings. There is enough of a choice to find the right one at the right price, if you are looking for turnkey or to invest in upgrading. What size unit are you looking for and is outdoor/balcony a must. Have you considered the City View?
Let me know if I can help you in your search.
Aileen Pasquel
aileen@ewrhomes.com
We are happy to assist you if you would want to see any of these places or discuss other options.
Natalie and Jared
215-839-9223
jared@usspaces.com
jared@phillycondostore.com
I have a studio with balcony that is going through renovations before it is put on the market. Great view down parkway of Center City. Welcome home!
Hi, EDD.

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome back to Philadelphia!

The Parkway area has received millions in upgrades over the past few years, and has now become even more pedestrian friendly. Along with all of the new museum and restaurant options, this area offers plenty of residential choices; it will just depend on your specific preferences.

If you would like to chat about what you want to accomplish over phone/email, or even meet up for a cup of coffee, let me know and we'll schedule a day/time. Sometimes it's good to get all of your thoughts out first before running around. That way, you can tailor your home search.

All of my contact information is below.

Tim

Timothy M. Garrity | REALTOR®
U S Spaces, Inc. | #RS314897
267-879-2716 - Call & Text
PhillyUrbanLiving@gmail.com
PhillyUrbanLiving.com
Good Morning Edd,

I just showed some Condos off the Main Line at Persidential Blvd,,, Due to the last few years of the struggling economy..... THERE ARE GREAT BUYS FOR YOU OIT THERS!

so...... feel free to give us a call for a confidential conversation?

All the Best John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX Properties 215-757-2889

Selling homes in Philly one Yard at a time :-)
The Art Museum and Fairmount areas are very friendly where you can still walk to a grocery store,a neighborhood pharmacy or and many fine restaurants.Recently the Barnes Foundation moved along the Parkway which is making the area more vibrant.
A very favorable buyers agreement can be gotten at either of the two buildings thagt you mentioned in your post.
If I can be of any furter help,please get in touch by your preferred means of communication.(I prefer phone personally)

All the Best
Dennis Conwell
Accredited Buyers' Representative
Prudential,Fox&Roach Society Hill Office
215-440-2085 office
215-272-0360 cell
CHRIS VAN DERVEER
LONG AND FOSTER
CELL 267-344-6200
CHRISVANDERVEER@LNF.COM

DEAR MOVING BACK

2601 IS A REAL KEWL BUILDING DATING FROM THE POST ART DECO PERIOD, IT IS PET-FRIENDLY AND,, IT IS RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE PHILADELPHIA MUSEUM OF ART, THE PLACE HAS SOME GREAT VALUES TO BUY AND TO RENT, FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT IT OR A TOUR OF THIS OR ANY OTHER GREAT PHILADLEPHIA PROPERTIES PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL THANKS, CHRIS`
Hi, EDD,

Most of the units have been updated but fees are also very high. Here is a link to condos along the parkway, and also in 19103 which goes down towards Rittenhouse Sq and along 22nd and Arch, etc.:

http://www.carolcei.com/Web/AR435125/ListingSearch/results/?…

Did you grow up in Fairmount???? I lived there when very young. Be sure to stop by and have a meal at Rembrandt's. There have been lots of nice changes in the neighborhood during your absence. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Good luck with your move!

Carol Cei, Realtor, ePRO
ReMax Hall of Fame
ReMax Platinum Club
Five Star Professional
ReMax Action Realty
215.643.9661
carolcei@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.carolcei.com
Hi EDD, much has changed in 35 years and these buildings are not necessarily what they once were. There are even other areas besides the Parkway that my clients love.

I feel this may be best handled in person. Just to remind you, you don't pay me a thing, the Seller pays all real estate commission in Pennsylvania.

I simply feel you could use a buyer's broker to walk you through this. I know most buildings in the city and am affiliated with condo.com.

Are you available to meet for coffee or talk on the phone?

Eric Axelson, Association Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287 d
856.617.1212 m
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com