Market Conditions in Dallas>Question Details

Booherka, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I'm wondering where to buy in Dallas, GA or surrounding areas and what areas would be good for resale once housing market stabilizes?

Asked by Booherka, New York, NY Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

7
Most buyers tend to pay top dollar in good school districts, research schools in the area and that should help you zone in on your target area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 21, 2012
Im a foreclosure appraiser as well as broker, I think the Dallas area, W/SW Cobb and W/N Paulding has a long way to go before stabilizing. These areas saw unbridled growth during the boom and even after this time the standing inventory and shadow inventory - including unfinished communities - is significant. Issues like access to highways, driving distance to major employment and schools have been and continue to be challenges.

You might stretch the housing dollar in these areas but remember that when it's time for you to sell you will be in the same tough spot.

Hank
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 21, 2012
I agree with Tracy. I love the North Paulding area too. But if you have a small budget and don't mind living a little further out then Rockmart (paulding) has a few affordable neighborhoods that have cute houses. You might also consider Cobb County in the area around North Paulding. I live in the North Paulding area and I am available to answer any questions you may have.

770-595-5127
homesbydena.kwrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012
I sold a house in Dallas in 10 days ,I have sold many houses in Dallas have a good friends tgat lives there know all the county please give me a call Wanda 7703676496
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
Connect with an experienced Dallas area REaltor, who will be able to provide you with detailed information and also discuss with you areas in Dallas where the housing market is stabilizing.
If you need recommendations get back to us, and we would be glad to provide you with the recommendations of some great Realtors in Dallas.

Edith YourRealtor4Life and Your Chicago Connection
I personally love North Paulding area. Most buyers shop by schools (hence even if you don't have kids, you want to look at school ratings for resale). I live and work in Dallas and would be happy to help you find the home that works best for you! Feel free to call me at 678-800-2515. I'd love the opportunity to work with you!
Tracy Emery
Maximum One
Greater Atlanta Realtors
678-800-2515
http://www.max1atlanta.com
Tracy@max1atlanta.com
If you are thinking about relocating to our area we will be happy to assist you. Crye-Leike agents are your friends and neighbors who live and work in this area. We know all there is to know about our area and its neighborhoods, people, schools, churches and organizations.

Please refer to our Moving Checklist for more information about how to make your move as smooth as possible or contact our relocation department to receive additional information.

Our services
Cost of Living - Complimentary Comparison
Services for Sellers - Home Marketing Assistance
Services for Buyers - Home Finding Assistance
Moving Services - Household Goods Management
Mortgages - Home Lending Services
Nationwide Rental Assistance
Relocating Tools
Nationwide Realtor Referral Assistance
Request Free Reports
When relocating to a new area, most people are curious to learn about their new community, schools and cost-of-living. Crye-Leike Realtors will provide this information to you free of charge.

Fred Yancy,Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663