Market Conditions in 33062>Question Details

Merry, Other/Just Looking in 33062

I'm trying to find the value of a timeshare in Broward County, Florida.

Asked by Merry, 33062 Mon Nov 28, 2011

Own one week of a timeshare and need to know the value. How do I get it that information quickly and without submitting info only to receive annoying sales calls?

Answers

2
The average price of a new timeshare is $20,000 USD, but timeshare prices can vary depending on several variables such as the size of the unit, the resort’s brand, the time of the year, the condition of the property, the current market demand, the amenities, the duration of the timeshare agreement, the location, among others.
Find an experienced local broker, although few re-sell timeshares where I am on Cape Cod. You will find that time shares are not easy to value or re-sell. Look in the public record to see if any have been sold or better re-sold in the last year. That will tell you about activity and you might be able to tell who helped with the sale. call that person/agent/attorney/title company.