Yecamp, Home Owner in Ringgold, GA

I'm still curious as to why your posting public record estimates on my property from 1993 instead of 2013? Someone needs to fix this error.

Asked by Yecamp, Ringgold, GA Sun May 12, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Georgia/Ringgold/sold/21863898-1…

Answers

1
Hi Yecamp,
I just took a look at the link to your property and it is showing a year build on your home of 1993. Keep in mind that all of the data Trulia pulls is from public records from your local tax authority and they do not manually enter this information. I hope this helps. Best Regards, Laura Rosales-Austin Texas Realtor
Laura, thanks for your response. Please note that the property records do not list my property at this sites posted value. Also, this site lists my house in a subdivision called Sheppard Heights. I don't even know where Sheppard Heights is. I live in a gated golf community called Windstone. There are over 500 homes in our subdivision and none of them are valued as low as what my home is listed as. What do I need to do to get the correction made or my home removed from this site. This is very embarrassing.
Flag Fri Jun 21, 2013