Christine St…, Home Buyer in Fort Bragg, CA

I'm selling my four bedroom 2bath home in Prescott, AZ and want to see if there are any one level homes in northern California that I could purchase.

Asked by Christine Stanley, Fort Bragg, CA Wed May 23, 2012

My price range is $200,000 or below.

Answers

6
I just saw your Price Range, it can happen but usually that price range is bank owned they come on the market, and sell quickly. Often times they need some work.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Lots of single level homes in Northern CA. Do you want to live on the Mendocino coast?
I see that things did not work out for you in Prescott, too conservative? Did Tom cause you more trouble?
Where is he, back in East Hampton? Maria
Good luck selling your home, are you using a local Realtor there in Prescott to help you? Recommend that. Next, talk with a local lender in CA to get pre-approved first. Next, use Trulia Professional Boards to find a local CA Realtor that practices in your city of choice. Do they have a nice profile, did they even take the time to fill it out? Do they have recommendations or referrals?

There is also Zillow.com which is free for you as a buyer as well. Past clients can write reviews so you can see what kind of Realtor you will be working with, before you even met them.

Best of luck.

Spirit
I suggest you connect with a Realtor for advice and finding you the right home in your price range.
Northern California is huge, where would you work, do you want near a large city, in the country, small town, where do you want to be???
Christine you are already in CA, so you should have some idea....
If you like I can find out for you where you could find some 200 K homes in N. California if you give me some idea of your needs besides the price and then I would gladly refer you to a partner agent of mine in that area....

Do you have already offers on your current home? Are you selling with the help of a Realtor or
are you selling on your own?

Let me know what I can help you with.... Talk to you soon I hope.

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com YourRealtor4Life Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients Buyers Sellers and Investors alike, covering for @ Properties Brokerage the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes on the North Shore, and all of the US and worldwide offerings with my partner agents.... Edith speaks several languages ....
Have a great day :)
There are a few homes one level in the city of Fort Bragg CA. Check out www. Fortbragg.com Or check out my website http://www.ab-sea.com