Carol, Home Buyer in Sun City Center, FL

I'm looking for the current value of a 2-story, 3 BR/3Bath townhome in Lake of the Woods.

Asked by Carol, Sun City Center, FL Sun Apr 15, 2012

I need to find comps for 141 Carolwood Blvd, Fern Park, FL

Answers

2
Hi - to answer your question there were 10 units sold in the last six months that had 3 bedrooms in The Lake of the Woods according to the MLS history - the condition of the townhome matters as well as upgades that have been made. This is a great community and values are up. Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.
Hi Carol, that is a unique questions. It depend on the condition. Some units in the Lake of The Woods start @ 78 up to 119. That is current on the market. Now what have sold this year 2012 - are from 78 to 125K. We also have 3 pending at the moment. If you would like to get more details do not hesitate to email me at ada0425@yahoo.com or feel free to contact me on my cell 407-342-2664.

Ada Sanchez
Pacific Atlantic Realty
Broker/CDPE
407-342-2664
ada0425@yahoo.com