Market Conditions in 46032>Question Details

Derreck, Other/Just Looking in Toledo, OH

I'm looking for market information for Carmel(46032). I need average selling price over the past 90 days, days on market, % of asking price, velocity

Asked by Derreck, Toledo, OH Mon Oct 22, 2012

I need market information for zip code 46032 up to a 5 mile radius.
-Single family home sales average selling price
-Days on market (cumulative days on market)
-% of asking price
-Sales velocity

Answers

4
Cynthia Peyton’s answer
Hi Derrick!
Your questions are precise but the information to respond with is not!
Currently we have 335 Active listing for the zip code 46032 (only one of Carmel's zip codes!)
and the price range for the listings is $3,500,000 to $60,000. We have 56 Pendings and 222 Solds, over the last 90 days.... BUT to give you a true impression of the market you would need to break down the pricing because the rest of the answers to your questions will be not be a usable stat.
If I were to go with the "whole" market approach.. The average sales price, over the last 90 days is $321,152. The % of list price to selling price would be 76-83% and the average days on market would be 95 (again, extremely variable depending on price range!) Please call me so that I can get you the exact information that you are looking for!!!
Cindy Peyton
Keller Williams Indy Metro North
317-319-5090
cpeyton@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 22, 2012
Thank you so much for your help!
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012
Check out the following link for the market update on Carmel for third quarter 2012
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 22, 2012
262 homes are for sale, With the average asking price is up at 592,000 with the average sold price at 302,000. Our months of inventory is at 4.2 which indicates a fair and balanced market. The average days on market is 71 days. The % of asking price is 96%. I have graphs and trends for you if you would like to see them. I hope this helps, Give me a call or email if you would like a consultation.
Carmel is a great city. In fact it was recently voted the best town by CNN Money. However, there is a wide variety of price ranges and type of homes available. If you would like further information that would be more usable for your particular situation. Feel free to call/text me at 317-413-5311 or email me at jpage@callcarpenter.com. With a little bit more information about what you need I can provide you specific and important data. I have experience with houses in Carmel from 100,000-1,000,000+. I know it well and would be honored to tell you more about the town